Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Birthday Weekend (Part 1)


This past weekend was my BirthDAYYYYY!! Hey!!! I'm an April 1st baby #Aprilfools , the jokes never end. I was fortunate enough to check off THREE "must-visit" places from my list. 1) Tartine Manufactory 2) The Riddler - Champagne Bar 3) Scribe Winery in Sonoma. It was a magical weekend.

On Saturday (my actual birthday) we drove up to San Francisco to have lunch at the new Tartine. We visited the old location a while back but it's so tiny, we had no desire to sit and eat, always took our pastries to-go. But this new location, it's airy, spacious, beautiful, and delicious. I do regret not purchasing the coffee beans -it's my thing, whenever I visit a cool place with good coffee I need to buy beans, it's like my souvenir. Tartine's bar area/ bread -making-station is my kitchen soulmate / inspiration. Actively looking for a reclaimed wood pillar for our remodel. Tarine is also located in the same building as Heath Ceramics, which we fell in deep love with the leather chair Juan is siting on (find pic below).
Later that night my sweet friend and her husband drove up to SF to join Juan and I at "The Riddler" aka champagne bar. Great selection, but small, extra long wait times (granted it's new, only been open a few months). Nonetheless, adorable. 


The later part of the night at The Riddler....



Scribe Winery coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment