Monday, July 27, 2015

Let's Chat. Yeah?

Lately...I've been doing serious soul searching. Answering adult questions like who am I? Who do I want to be? What do I want to do? Am I living or merely existing? [Does my neighbor know my name?] Basic, fundamental human questions to ask ourselves. In my case, I haven't ever fully answered them with confidence. Maybe I was scared or I wasn't really ready to commit to my answers. Either way, I've been in a weird funk so I decided to revisit these questions again. But this time answering truthfully and prepared for whatever my answers are.

Along my very serious search there has been multiple Jaclyn personalities. One day I'm cool, the next sad, confused, frustrated, excited. I mean, my boyfriend is about ready to diagnose me with bipolar disorder. And/or check me into a mental institution. Joking! But maybe he's thought about it. Idk.

Anyway, I guess what I really want to say is that I'm searching for myself. Cliché. Not saying I'm a lost soul, just searching for the better me. If that makes sense? I want to improve myself. Be happy and really enjoy the things that I do without worrying about if it's going to please someone else. Essentially I want to "Be The Girl" as Jennifer Lopez has been fiercely hashtagging [#bethegirl].
-up to one's own interpretation- 

 
One of the many things I thought about was re-purposing my blog. I want to do more than just post photos of myself in outfits. There's millions us of out there already. Frankly, I don't enjoy it that much. 95% of the time I feel too oily to shoot anyway. There will still be outfit post. However, I want to take a new direction- like today's post for example. Just...talk, fashion, life, food.

It'll be a journey.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment