Tuesday, September 30, 2014

backpacks for greater purposes


Just when I thought I would never again wear a backpack. I did. "Backpacks are only for school and my aunt who works at Intel, carrying a backpack likes its her purse." I thought. What a naive thought processes I have, sometimes. Of course then I started seeing them all over blogs and fashion sites. So I began to think "hmm maybe there not just for school or Intel employees, but for where?" 

As an avid coffee drinker I visit coffee shops (very) often.
Frequently making them my office. I take my work, stationary, snacks, mags and sit there for hoooours
Then one day as I was sitting there rattling through my tote -wishing they had compartments- I had this genius idea, bring a backpack! Obviously it needs to be a cool backpack not my NorthFace. I don't want to be mistaken for a student. Since I look so young, right? So in the meantime I borrowed my little sisters, which has a ton of compartments. I tell you, backpacks do service greater purposes outside of school. Mildly joking.







trench: Cuffs (Sac's local boutique)// dress: Target// sneakers: Nike// backpack: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment