Thursday, July 10, 2014

Party with Space07 Salon


So the other day I had the pleasure of getting a much needed hair cut (and amazing head massage) at one of Sacramento's finest full-service beauty salons, Space07. This salon offers everything beauty, even for dudes. Hair, skin, nails, prestigious products, and a barber shop. Like I said, even for dudes. 
It would be the most perfect date, eh?  It's located midtown in the most perfect spot. Right where everything is happening. Not to mention a few places to grab a bite after your pampering date (wink).

Let's talk about how rad the actual salon is. It's a two story up-scale salon, with a decor that you would't believe. I mean the rustic, modern, urban vibe is insane. Upstairs every stylist has a different floor mirror, which I think is so unique and chic. Downstairs, there's a full service barber shop, product shop; which carries amazing brands such as Oribe, Davines (new fave), Bumble and Bumble, amongst others, and the receptionist who is absolutely darling, so friendly. 

Clint did my hair. He was super sweet and patient.
Before we got started on my hair we spent a few minutes talking about what I wanted and the techniques he would like to use. I let him know I wanted to keep my length, long bob add a few layers in the back. He advised we take a few centimeters off because my hair was so damaged.
After a nonsense rebuttal, he won. We got started on my shampooing. My gosh the head massage was beyond compare. Hands down best massage I've had in my entire life. The cut and blow out was perfect.
HUGE THANKS Clint!! 

 One last thing... the PARTY! Space07 Salon is celebrating their 7th year Anniversary on July 12, 2014. And guess what? You, your family, friends, coworkers, boo, and neighbors are invited! The event starts at 6:30pm. There will be refreshments, raffles and prizes, and a hair, fashion, and art show! Excited yet? Not to mention one of Space07's very own will show case his clothing line for the fashion show. Make sure to get there before 8:00pm because that's when the show starts, you don't want to miss out. Also, the event is FREE. So mark your calendars for July 12 at 6:30pm at Space07 Salon. Located: 1421 R St, Sacramento, CA 95811
Downtown

Follow the Salon on Facebook, here


Mr. Garcia aka magic hands. 


Sal Gonzales, Fashion Designer.




* Services provided by Space07 Salon. Thank you for supporting Styl(e)volver collaborations.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog! The salon sounds lovely, the furnishing looks simply divine. I have to say getting a head massage is also my favorite part! If you had a moment could you check out my blog?
    simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com
    I also just followed you on Bloglovin if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete