Sunday, July 6, 2014

Coffee shop


Everyday I have to start my day with coffee. It's quite annoying actually but absolutely necessary. Typically we like to brew our own iced coffee at home but I broke a part so we cant brew anymore. Sigh. So until I replace the broken piece we have to go out for coffee, which I really don't mind. 
In fact, it's one of those things that make me happy. You know... with all the people watching, amazing pastries, cool decor, and I actually accomplish much more work. And we have tons of local coffee shops around our neighborhood. So it works out. 

This coffee shop is Insight Coffee Roasters. They have their locations in Sacramento. I usually stop at the one by my gym. But this one has a much cooler outside sitting area.  Coffee is strong, just the way I like it. And they carry my favorite donut vendor, Doughbot (in particular the peanut butter and jelly donut). Drool. 

Anyway, my outfit was put together on the thought of looking like I was trying but not too hard. The trying part comes from wearing heels and more jewls than usual. Other than that,  I would wear something like this on a regular basis.  

shirt: GAP// shorts: GAP// sandals: ZARA// shades: Wildfox Couture// necklaces: F21, Nordstrom, etsy







2 comments:

  1. This is a great casual look! I really like those shoes! I love taking a little time to sit in a coffee shop and people watch. It doesn't happen often enough, but it always enjoyable (especially if the coffee is good!).

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just leave the never full?! It's such a great bag, definitely one of my go to's. great taste ;)

    xx Angie|http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete