Monday, June 30, 2014

cool and serious



This outfit was inspired by one of my all time favorite bloggers: Man Repeller. I actually have this picture posted on my inspiration board, both real life one and Pinterest. I've always said "one day I will recreate this look". DONE! Kinda. Her hair was down and she was wearing pointy orange- I believe Jimmy Choo- pumps. 

I love this look because its so versatile. It could be a business enough to wear to work. If you work at a cool fashion spot. Make a few minor changes and bam dinner with your girls. Doll it up with a cool hairstyle and wear it to an event.  The fact that your wearing a cool band t-shirt with something more serious (pencil skirt) is automatically chic, edgy, amazing. You are that girl I fight to be friends with. JK. 

t-shirt: Vintage// skirt: F21// shoes: Joe's Jeans// bangle, necklace, clutch: F21







No comments:

Post a Comment