Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Primrose




Alright. Well. Um. Heat is getting wild over here in Northern California, Sacramento to be exact. Although this post may not reflect my current situation, it is freakin' HOT! On this particular day the last of Spring wind was still blowing. Though, literally the next day temperatures reached high 90's maybe 100. I don't even know, my brain was probably boiling. Fried now. 

Anyway on a much cooler note. My wedges. So cool. The moment I saw them I knew they were going to be my go-to wedges for summer. They are the perfect color combo to go with almost anything, not to mention comfortable.  Bear Paw makes them. Just in case you were like "OMG! Where can I get those amazing wedges?" , again the answer is Bear Paw. They have such cute styles.  I really love these, these, and these
Which are your fave?




trench: Unknown Label (local boutique: Cuffs)// crop top: F21// jeans: ASOS// wedges: c/o BearPaw  (style name: Primrose)







No comments:

Post a Comment