Wednesday, November 6, 2013

long loose military looking trench






jacket: Trench (frm a local boutique)// shirt: GAP (boyfriend fit)//jeans: Citizens of Humanity//shoes: Victoria Secret// watch: Nixon// necklaces: evil eye: Rachel Roy & horn (esty shop)// rings: Express & YSL


Ok so for a long time, without knowing, I have been wanting a long loose military looking trench.
Who really knows what they want until they actually see it? Though, I will admit theres times I envision or dream of certain pieces before they exist. It's like a sixth sense. The story of this jacket; a couple weeks back I had to drop off some merchandise at a local boutique. I tired to get myself in and out of there. Nope! That didn't happen. My eyes they wander, my hands they touch, my heart develops feelings, and my stomach gets butterflies. When I looked across the store and I locked eyes with that trench I knew we couldn't be without each other. I left the store fighting the butterflies. But 30 minutes later I was back. I wasn't able to go on with my day. Thankfully I ended up with the long loose military looking trench of my dreams.
It goes perfect with almost everything! Total must have. Get one! 


Late BUT Happy November!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment