Thursday, November 14, 2013

currently into

Untitled #37



Every now and then I get into this creepy mood when I'm into everything. It's pretty hardcore actually. This one time I was really into coconut. So I would buy everything coconut; body wash, cooking oil, milk, coffee flavoring, candles, lip balm. I mean thank god there was no coconut scented tampons, or is there? What I'm trying to say is, I want to share my currently into's with...(drumroll please) YOU! 

I worked really hard to sort out things that are literally on my mind before I go to bed and when I wake up. I broke it down to 6. From now on- maybe bi-weeekly- I will post my top 6. It's going to be a good time I promise. Well at least for me. Now the list is not in hierarchy order. I'm just a list freak. So Drake is not my number one! Or is he? Jk I live with my number one (blushing face).

  1. Drake: 'Nothing was the same' didn't blow my mind at first THEN after some time its on repeat. Thanks sister for pushing this album on me. It's blowing my mind now. 
  2. ManRepeller: Where to begin. I mean 1) she dresses amazing! 2) she's hilarious 3) her collaborations are insane 4) she lives in NY 5) she doesn't give a shit what people think of her. 
  3. Nike:  I have nothing other than, they are pretty freakin' amazing! The color combo is everything. The sole is beyond. Basically I need them.  
  4. Bumble and Bumble: I can vouch these give big volumuness hair. I have gone into Sephora numerous times to sample these items in particular to make sure they do what they say.  They are products of their word. (I have yet to buy them). 
  5. Juicing: Let me start by saying that there is only 3 types of liquid I drink (seriously) water, coffee, and wine. One day at work my coworker walked in with a creepy looking drink in a bottle. Obviously I asked what the hell it was, she said pressed juice- ? - I was amazed. She explained the benefits, she got me at skin! Ever since then I juice 2-3 per week at my local Nugget grocery store. Juicing is basically pressed veggies/fruit turned into juice. 
  6. Janessa Leone: I have one weird looking forever 21 hat, I wear constantly. But its shape was gone in less than weeks. Since I'm a firm believer in the-more-expensive-the-better-the-quality. I REALLY want a Janessa Leone hat. Plus she specializes in hat making. Soooo.....I need one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment