Tuesday, August 13, 2013

news on upcoming collaborations


 Some real exciting stuff is happening this year... well in the world of fashion. 
Let's get excited by dates. First, uber amazing fashion designer 3.1 Phillip Lim will be debuating a collection for Target, September 15. I have already requested my day off work. I'm not sure if I will camp out, only because I have always made fun of those people (no pun intended). It's still under serious consideration.  If I do chicken out I will be there at opening hours. 
Anyway, the collection is truly mind blowing. Lim has designed bags which closely resemble his iconic bags such as his 3.1 Phillip lim Pashli Satchel at really affordable prices. The clothing looks epic for both men and women!! If I had to describe the collection in two words they would be; sophisticated and elegant.
Check out more on the line here.



Second, but equally as important, Isabel Marant for H&M. I can't deal with all this pressure, really. When I opened my inbox, H&M had a surprise for me. I almost fell off my bed, slapped my boyfriend across the chest, really didn't know what to do with myself. Mind you this news was broken a few months back but I still get the same reaction thinking about it.
The collection will debute November 14. Again, my day is already requested off just in case there's a gliche online. Oh btw you can now shop H&M online! Are you having a hard time breathing yet?
I haven't seen any products, but Isabel Marant did post a picture of her wearing a piece, check it out here. Even that little peek has me super excited! 



No comments:

Post a Comment