Friday, August 16, 2013

go-to outfit







tee: H&M (similar here)// shorts: F21 (cool ones here)// sneakers: Nike// bag: Alexander Wang (different color here)


My go-to outfits as of late have been very simple. T-shirt, shorts/jeans, and sneakers. 
These nike blazers blew my mind the moment I saw them. They were everything I ever wanted in a pair of sneakers... everything! They are super comfortable, stylish, and best of all mesh. I'm seriously thinking of buying them in orange- stop me if I've gone too far. 

Then let me just start by saying, I am not big on bags/purses. Maybe it's because not a lot attract me and those that do I cant afford. But this bad girl, she did something to me that I can't explain. So I bought it. Ugh call me naughty, but I did it. I have to admit the color freaked me out a bit. But I don't care, I will take care of it. Expect to see it more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment