Wednesday, February 22, 2017

BEAUTY: Top Favorites




Beauty, Beauty, Beauty....it's one of my favorite topics on Youtube and magazines. I don't wear any face makeup, only eye and brows, but I'm a huge product junkie. Since I save some $$ on makeup, I like to splurge on other products such as oils, candles, perfume, etc. Thought I'd share some of my current faves. Although I have loved these for a while now. 

Gisou, Honey Infused Hair Oil: OMG!!! Best damn money I've ever spent on a product. I have curly hair therefore prune to very dry tips. After a couple days of using the oil I noticed a huge difference in the softness of my hair. I love it so much. I was very hesitant about spending the $$. I've trusted a lot of hair products that never delivered results. But Negin's beautiful hair and research on ingredients (a story for a different day) in her product I was convinced. Now, I can't wait to get my hands on her heat protectant spray (sold out).  

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry oil: Another product I just absolutely love, on my second bottle. I use it all over my body all the way up to my neck. It smells divine. Leaves my skin feeling silky. Another fave; their honey based lip balm.

Byredo (perfume and candle): There is not one scent I don't love from this brand. The perfume especially is my favorite. I try to rotate my perfume and candle, but I always find myself spraying or burning Byredo. Definitely recommend the splurge on these, if not both at least the perfume. 




No comments:

Post a Comment