Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Shop Local: Total Beauty Experience


One of my absolute favorite Christmas gifts to receive has to be beauty/cosmetic products! I feel super warm inside when I open a gift and it's a candle, a perfume on my wish list, hair products for curly hair, hand cream. You should see the smile on my face as I unwrap. 

This Christmas I partnered up with Total Beauty Experience. A local beauty store in Sacramento, CA to gather some gifts for some of my favorite people. 
First a little background on Total Beauty Experience. Owner Debbie opened her store in 1994, since then she has expanded her store size by almost 7,000 sq. ft! Her mission is to have the best selection, biggest inventory, most knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service. And boy does she deliver. TBE is a one-stop-shop. You can find something for everyone on your list, literally the biggest selection of products I have ever seen in one location. TBE even offers a full service hair salon, on site estheticians, manicurist and pedicurist, skin consultation, I mean the works! You have to see for yourself. They also offer a loyalty program, which allows folks to earn points faster than corporate businesses. Build those points while you Christmas shop! 

It was so hard to narrow down my gifts, there is so many options! I instantly gravitated towards my favorite brands but there were TONS of other products I've never seen before. Fortunately I had really great staff helping me make knowledgeable decisions. I still bought my favorites [sigh], but I ventured out a tiny bit with products for guys. For the fellas, I ended up getting hair paste- Mitch and a cool new brand Reuzel from Holland, Moroccan Oil curling cream for a special lady [wink], Tokyomilk hand cream for one my aunts, two Voluspa candles [my absolute favorite candle...ever] one for me and another for a friend. 
Hope all my local peeps give themselves an opportunity to check out this cool local hidden gem! 

Visit Total Beauty Experience at:
2929 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95825


Thank you Total Beauty Experience for sponsoring this post.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post,Products is awesome.I'm going to try some of the beauty products.Love the photos and the post :)

    ReplyDelete