Tuesday, February 3, 2015

México diary 2


Here are my final photos of my trip to México.
Warning: this post is longer than usual! 

 This last trip to México has to be one of the most memorable trips ever. I was able to experience a different México. I dont know if it was because I'm older or I actually went with a mission and a list, but it was absolutely beautiful. I am so mesmerized by the beauty, culture, architecture, and people. Just stunning! 
On my list:  Visit places I've never been.
 1. Guanajuato, Guanajuato. 
2. San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. 
Two of the most incredibly charming cities in México. It felt like I was in a romantic movie. 
Not to mention, the University in Guanajuato, GTO is perfect. It looks like a Gothic Cathedral! INCREDIBLE! Mind Blowing! The lucky B**** that get to roam the hallways to get to class...ugh. 
Then, San Miguel de Allende....OMG! perfect. I've never seen a city so put-together. Didn't even seem real. And the FOOOOD! Even my snack size Pringles were amazing! 
Anyway, I want to revisit but I feel like there is still so much of México I wish to explore. Next on my Mexican travel list: Queretaro, Oaxaca, Morelia, and Guadalajara. Oh and Cabo! 





















San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato






















Zamora, Michoacan








2 comments:

  1. So amazing! You got so many great shots of the colors, textures and architecture! I'm so jelly you went to San Miguel; I really want to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! My dream is to visit Mexico since I was a kid. I don't know why, but I love this country! :)
    I follow back on Bloglovin.
    Xoxo
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete