Tuesday, April 15, 2014

obsessive issues


t-shirt: GAP// jeans: Paige Denim// wrap shirt: Old Navy// sandals: Birkenstock// shades: Wildfox Couture

Excuse my absences and the shortness of this post. I have been dealing with some personal stuff. I left the blog unattended for quite some time but I'm back at it. 

 I am having a serious moment with wrap shit around your waist. Literally even if it looks ridiculous I still want to wrap something. I once mentioned how obsessive I am. Well that goes to show you that I am not lying. I am not a liar! Not to mention the fact I posted about Birkenstock nearly a year ago, obsessed for about a year and finally got them. Thanks to my minion sister who got them for me for my BDAY- hey [love her to pieces]. I have worn them religiously since April 1st. Again, even if it doesn't go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment