Monday, December 16, 2013

monday inspiration: grey winter











all photos via pinterest.

I don't know what it is, but there is something about the color grey that is just making me crazy. In a good way that is. There is so many shades which make it the perfect color to wear all at once, like a ditto outfit combined with 50 shades of grey...?

I started realizing I was really into grey outfits one morning while getting ready for work. Since I have to wake up so freakin' early I am usually in a style rut. I cant think clearly that early. It doesn't help that I'm not the type to lay out my outfit a day or night in advance. Actually when I was in middle school I would always complain about never having enough sleep. If I could only get rid of the getting ready process and get more sleep. I shared my frustration w/ a friend, she was like I sleep in my uniform. GENIUS! That night I slept in khaki pants and my white button-up, I put my sweater on in the morning. Worst idea ever. 
Stiff pants and wrinkled shirt, need I say more. Slightly off topic. 
Anyway, almost every morning I go through my pinterest board to get inspired. Scrolling I noticed the majority of recent pins are women in grey coats. In my Zara cart I have 3 grey coats and a few sweaters. I pieced pieces together and vu-a-la grey is the dominate. 

 Just in case you were wondering what color I'm currently into.


1 comment:

  1. Grey is so in right now for the winter. Its very versatile and goes with everything. If you are ever looking for something like this style you can find them at Shoe Daca in Elk Grove or at http://www.shoedaca.com/. There is a wide variety of things in this store that i know you would like.

    ReplyDelete