Saturday, July 6, 2013

quickly



tank: Express (similar here)// shorts: Levi's (similar here)// shirt: Nordstrom (similar here)// shoes: Chanel// bag: House of Harlow// shades: Ray Bans

Dear Heat, I can't stand you. Your are annoying.
I just real quickly wanted to share my feelings about summer heat.

Anyway, this is my get s*%t done summer look.
Wrapping a shirt around my waist took me back to my middle school days. When I did this for pure functionality. Now this is the most genius idea to cover those cheeks when wearing short shorts. We all know that ain't sexy. Well maybe depending on the location and situation.
 But wrapping a shirt or sweater can work w/ other outfits like dresses, pants, suits, skirts, etc.
 It takes your style to another level, especially in summer when layering is NOT an option.



1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt tied around the waist!

    It would mean the world to me if you & your followers could check out my blog!
    I post my outfits, personal style, styling tips and outfit ideas!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    It would be awesome! Let me know doll!

    Kisses, Fer <3

    www.styleambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete