Friday, April 26, 2013

on YOUR must have list.

choosing



Although not everyone is into the same things I'm into.
I would like to say metallic rhinestoned flat sandals and denim overalls should definitely be at the top of every girls must-have list.
Seriously, overalls are making a HUGE come back. It may be a little strange because you can think back to the days when you probably had 3. Then you decided to donate them  thinking they'll never come back. BIG mistake! They're back. I couldn't be more excited, btw.
Just think about how much easier it's going to be to get dressed in the morning (or later in the day).
Oh and the flats, please don't get me started on how amazingly Cinderella these are!
My mind spins at the thought of all the outfits I can create.
Or...
I can wear both of them at the same time.
 GENIUS!


How would you wear your overalls?


2 comments:

  1. looooove denim overals

    http://www.thefashionfraction.com
    http://www.facebook.com/TheFashionFraction

    ReplyDelete