Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In the City for MLK Jr. day.










jacket: Obey// sweeater: Urban Outfitters// pants: Zara// scarf: Urban Outfitters// sneakers: Vince Camuto//
rings: YSL, J.Crew, vintage// sunnies: Juicy Couture// bag: vintage Gucci

I spent Martin Luther King Jr. day in San Francisco with my family. 
I absolutely love visiting the city. 
It feels full of life and there's so many things to do
But whenever I go to the city I ALWAYS  go shopping, never really do the tourist-y thing.
So Monday was all about roaming the city. 
We took the ferry, the bus down Embarcadero St., the trolly around the city. 
There was also A LOT of walking.

I mentioned in my last post that I needed to find inspiration for an outfit. 
Although none of the awesomely dressed San Franciscans were wearing camo, I was inspired by it.
When I saw my camo pants in my closet I instantly knew I was going to wear them. 
They are so different,  a cargo style with rose gold details.
I am totally in love with them. 
If you don't have a pair of camo's already get on it- 
major staple piece!

Oh and this post is only round 1 of the photos. More to come so stay tuned!
Btw the girl with me in the photo is my beautiful little sister.
Were you able to tell?


No comments:

Post a Comment