Wednesday, November 21, 2012

plaid with jewels- not lumber jack at all.






shirt: thrifted// t-shirt: CHASER// jeans: Levi// boots: Cathy Jean

There has been so much craziness going on in my life right now- it's kinda of overwhelming! I feel like there is not enough time in my day. I stress just thinking about it. UGH! My planner and I have been so close lately. I would fall to my knees and cry if I miss place it or worse LOSE it! 
Ok enough of me venting/complaining. My looks lately have been suffering from some major love. I been wearing SUPER laid back fits. I literally have been getting ready in a matter of minutes, just piling stuff on. 
I feel like the best way for me to stay sane (from not completely loosing my mind) is choosing ONE item I know I want to wear and building from there! In this case I really wanted to wear this plaid shirt w/ jewels I found at a thrift store. 
Despite the fact that my sister says it looks like a third grader glued on the jewels. I think it adds that perfect amount of glam, to-an-otherwise manly button up. The shirt would have completely looked like a lumber jacks shirt if it weren't for the sparkle! 
So thank you third grader, I appreciate it. 

On another note...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!!
Stay safe & eat LOADS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment