Thursday, October 11, 2012

wishlist: accessories & thangs

fall essentials


Man with Fall finally here my wish list is becoming intense.
So I broke it up into categories.
Here is my list of accessories and thangs that I NEED.

  1. Alexander Wang- Tabea Crisscross flats. I seriously can't get over how sophisticated & beautiful this flats are
  2. Gorjana- Super Star necklace. effortlessly chic and perfect for layering
  3. Topshop- Jersey Multi Row necklace. This necklace is like 3 in 1; statement, scarf-y looking, and unique.
  4. Jeffrey Campbell- Venice wedge sneaker. The Venice is as close as I can get to an Isabel Marant at the moment + its my favorite color, wine =)
  5. Alexander Wang- Prisma Lizard Tote. The "I fit everything" bag needs to be mine asap! I love that it's huge and sleek

Check back soon for more of my wish list items.
Leave me a comment on whats on your wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment