Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashions Night Out at Sacramento Pavilions











Talk about long overdue! 
But Im back and game face is on.
Let me start by saying that I recently became a styling assistant for a Sacramento based stylist. 
  It's a HUGE DEAL!
There is not many opportunities like this in Sacramento.
My first project as styling assistant was Fashions Night Out (FNO).
We worked on a runway show that benefited the UC Davis Children's Hospital!
There was shopping, dance performances, food, drinks, music, and most importantly a runway show (duh by the pictures, right?).
Tons of people came out to support the event and hopefully enjoyed a good night. 
I have to say the night was a huge success.
Thank you all who came out to help keep fashion alive.

P.S. btw I cut my hair into a fohawk in case you didn't recognize me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment