Friday, May 1, 2015

too many trends



Straight to the point here-I'm wearing way too many trends at once! Like really. I get I want to be cool and hip but let's just be honest, this outfit was kinda all over the place. I'm wearing a fringe dress (totally trending, the fringe) tied at the waist with a plaid shirt, oversized tote, and ta-daaaa a military cameo jacket. Sigh. 
Cool outfit, overall. However, a little much for me. I consider myself more of a one-trend-at-a-time kinda girl. So why do I say such things, yet I'm talking S#$T of my own outfit. Well, I liked it at the time but now I'm reflecting. I kinda look like I'm trying way too hard to look like a teenager! No offense teens, I love you. 
Then I started thinking "who am I?".  When I do this outfit again I would just take off the plaid shirt. So am I being dramatic? If I'm only taking off the shirt? 
 Let me know. 







jacket: GAP// dress: Heart Boutique (Sac, CA)// shirt: Urban Outfitters// booties: ZARA// tote: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment