Tuesday, March 17, 2015

One Teaspoon





Here I am! Exposing my short, minion, untanned legs. 
But totally necessary. I've been wanting to buy a pair of One Teaspoon's since...FOREVER. I didn't make any moves. According to lots of peeps they fit like underwear and girls with butts cant wear them. So, automatically I gave up hope on owning a pair, you know, since I have a big-o-butt. 

A few days ago I experienced one of the biggest let-downs of my life. My favorite local boutique, Madam Butterfly, started carrying One Teaspoon! I could finally try them in real life. And guess what? They fit. Apparently my ass is small. All this time I considered myself the very least a JLo type. Nope! More like a...idk a celebrity with a small butt. Sad, right? Depressing! Better believe I squat whenever the opportunity arises; washing dishes, folding socks, while doing absolutely nothing at all. SQUAT! 

However, this isn't about my butt. It's about finally owning something I've been wanting! And how prefect they are and how I want them in every single color in the exact same style. Like the black w/ rose gold buttons! Mind Blown. 

My advice for you; if you want something- just go for it. At least try it. Even if it means you have to up a size or look foolish or hurt your own feelings. Give yourself a chance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment