Monday, October 15, 2012

you missed out









BIG thanks to all the people that came out to support Heart on Saturday 
and Vanessa for having me! Those of you who didn't come, shame on you, JK!
Honestly it felt like I was at a little girl's birthday party- maybe because of all the cute-tsy food??
IDK, could be since the majority of the pictures are of food.
Can I just say I LOVE FOOD!!!
O-M-G especially the push up pops, the Spicy Pineapple flavor!
Gahh my mouth waters at the thought.

Anyway the event had such a good turn out.
Unfortunately I didn't get actual fashion show photos.
Which is probably good because I was in the show.
So I probably looked all discombobulated!
I will try to find photos of the fashion show- so stay tuned.

P.S. you were probably wondering why is there a puppy in every other photo.
Welllllll because I wanted to steal it! jk I just thought it was the cutest thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment