Thursday, September 27, 2012

insta(volver) & a little announcement

Date night w/my sista
On set for a
Fashion segment for KCRA Sacramento
S-U-S-H-I
(must have at least once a week)
My new baby: still learning how to use it
scrumptious blueberry donut-
 courtesy of my dad.
My first photo with short hair!
 P.S. it was second day hair =)
getting pretty gets messy

I took a couple days off from posting.
But man did I miss it. 
Blogging really distracts me from my hectic schedule; 
commuting, homework, work, and all the in betweens.
With that said, I haven't really had time to take outfit pics.
So heres a little glimpse of what I'm up to through my instagram (make sure to follow me here).
 As to my little announcement, I am going to host a GIVEWAY!!!
Im so excited and nervous about this. 
So please stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment